Why is it important to be able to translate into the modern arabic language?
Where is it spoken?
Egypt – United Arab Emirates – Iraq – Algeria – Jordan – Kuwait – Lebanon – Libya – Morocco – Oman – Qatar – Saudi Arabia – Sudan – Syria – Tanzania – Yemen – Chad – Comoros – Djibouti – Djibouti – Eritrea – Tunisia – United Arab Emirates – Sudan – Syria – Tanzania – Yemen – Chad – Comoros – Djibouti – Eritrea – Tunisia
Nº of speakers
Afro-Asiatic – Semitic – Central Semitic
Modern Arabic, also known as Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), is a simplified form of Classical Arabic, which was the language in which the Quran was originally written.
This version of Arabic is widely used worldwide and is the language variety taught in schools, broadcast in the media, and used in literature.
Unlike its informal equivalents, such as the dialects spoken in Egypt, Lebanon, and Morocco, Modern Standard Arabic is unique and not mutually understandable with these regional variations.
Despite its broad usage across different areas, local subtleties heavily influence the pronunciation.
The most translated languages into the Modern Arabic
Learn to speak in Modern Arabic like a true native
|التكنولوجيا – al-tiknūlūjiyā||Technology|
|الصحة – aṣ-ṣiḥḥah||Health|
|التعليم – at-taʻlīm||Education|
|الاستدامة – al-istidāmah||Sustainability|
|التجارة الإلكترونية – at-tijārah al-iliktrūnīyah||E-commerce|
- The Arabic language harbours over twelve terms for ‘love’, each with their own delicate meaning.
- A plethora of Spanish words, almost four thousand, have origins from Arabic. These include commonplace words like “sugar”, “guitar”, and “rice”.
- Arabic Scripture is read and written from right to left, in contrast to most Western languages.
- Religious and spiritual importance is attached to Classical Arabic, the language in which Islamic scripture, the Qur’an, was penned.
- In Arabic, the placement of adjectives comes after the noun, unlike many Western languages.
- Classical Arabic is one of the oldest living languages globally, with documented history dating back more than 1,500 years.
We offer Modern Arabic language support in multiple services
Audio and Text Translation
Modern Arabic language translator among over 125 available languages.
Remote Conversation Translation
Speak and translate to Modern Arabic with people anywhere in the world remotely.
Speak freely. Translate Modern Arabic instantly in real-time.
Audio Playback of the Translation
Listen to the audio of the Modern Arabic translation to improve your pronunciation.
Speak freely and your app will translate for and to you.